Wednesday, December 15, 2010

ABC_ alteredbookclub 12 Days of Christmas Swap

I choose day 3 of the 12 day of Christmas...3 french Hen.


 I started with a 5"x5" piece of  recycled cardboard stamped the back using green starzon ink,and red starzon for the words. On the front I adhered srapbook paper, stamped words in black starzon ink. To create the package I started with a 4"square of textured card stock,folded it in half,stamped the words on the lower half in black starzon ink. Using my SLICE die cutter I cut out the hens their nests and the bow for the front.I adhered the hens to their nest then to the upper half o the card stock.I then adhered the folded square to the 5X5 square added clear VELCRO to fasten it closed and added the bow.
     MERRY CHRISTMAS
                AND
   A HAPPY NEW YEAR

No comments: